CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ooops...!



It has been a while since I last updated my blog. I know a lot has happened for the past few months. One of it is I'm trying to hv sex with my dear hubby. I must say it was NOT as easy as we see in TV.... I guess it will take a while for us to get used to it.... sounds crazy rite? We are suppose to enjoy sex as it will bring pleasure to our lives but we need to get used to it??? hahah.... Don't ask me?

Let me just briefly update u....

1. I have finally found a way to deliver a baby "gender that me & hubby preferred". Although it was not easy but the method is yet to be proven.

2. Bz making love?

3. Do a lot of travelling lately mainly for my hubby's work.

4. been to 2 weddings in sept... namely Mike and Kelvin. The food in Renessance suprisingly good.

5. Clearing my thoughts on how to straighten things up with the "bitchy neighbour from hell"..... at least now they know i knew they always throw things (all kinds of rubbish from their house) to my yard and garden. YOU BASTARD HAVE NO EDUCATION AT ALL... no wonder they always say education starts from home... all of them from old to young is the SAME!!! Uneducated bastard! These are the list of things ur so called friendly neighbour do to us:

i. Throw their stinky carpet at our backyard causing a lot of mosquitos and bad odour.

ii. Puncture your tyre at middle of the night when we are asleep (Thank GOD that I saw the incident happened or I will never know what actually happened to my car the next day) - just because we parked a little to their side???! HELLO!! that is not ur piece of land... buy ur own bunglow or even fence it larrr if it is yours! But we did nothing to ur car???

iii. Stratches my car and put their dirty pot of plant on top of the front of my car. Not only that they make it worst by putting big rocks around my tyres! And they dare not even stay at their house, they whole family went out that morning before we even woke up.

iv. Throw soild at the back mirror and bonet of my car making it muddy for no reason and their dirty and stinky mop they even throw to my garden in fron of my house!

v. They knew the water from inside their house always flow to our front door thats y they always for no reason (even their floor not dirty) splash plenty dirty water from washing thier floor or their dog poo so that it will flow to our house.

vi. the old frat so called the bollock, always in the evening splash water in front of his house so that the water flow to our house.

vii. the old frant thought that I do not know throw all the prayers items after used to our house. All the matches and incent... rubbish!!!

viii. They even throw the rats cropse and their dog poo to the back of our house.

x. They also tie their filty dirty mop at the back of our fence. So nonsense!!

xi. they even steal my puppy's towel as I hang it to dry at the fence on the right side. so nonsense!!!!!!

xii. this happened recently and I love it!! She took the flowers which flew to her house to throw it to my car. Thank GOD I saw it and she got cought!! And she was too scaed she quickly ran into her house unable to speak a word when I asked her what did she do.

xiii. Making "friends" with the air-stewardess next door... she seems very keh-poh and always are so loud when talking to her mother.... will hard-sell if u keep talking to her.

Well I guess that's all for now.... adios~! :)




No comments: