CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Praise God




It feels wonderful that I'm able to re-visit my blog today and do some updating after all these while..... Before I start typing away my thoughts for today, I would like to start firstly with a prayer to the al'mighty God who have been watching carefully upon me and my hubby from above.


Dear Father God, I may not always like how it feels when you are working on an area of my life, but I trust you completly. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Yeah, I've been very ill previously but now, under His guidance and care, I'm completely heal and I thank God for all that! :) It was wonderful to be able to feel healthy again (well at least you know you are not infected with any virus or bacteria).

Done with the one assignment, the second assignment started.... the baby! I must say I do feel a bit pressure on this assignment as I totally hv no experience what-so-ever on this! How to become pregnant that's another issue and how to get the gender of the baby that you want also another issue.... hhmmmm..... I know we must let the al'mighty God to bless us with the gift and we must have the patien for it to come to you.



No comments: