CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tragedy



Today, after I saw the CMD, I noticed that I have some bleeding (terrible shock!!!). In the morning, I was still ok but after seeing the doc, even he says he can see some very minor dot at the screen but he still say to me not to be too optimistic about this pregnancy. Although, I felt very uncertain about what the doc said I still try to keep an optimistic mind about it. At that time of screening, I felt some minor pain at my lower abdominal area but during the 'titik' at that time I already can sense the pain. The pain become a little sever during the 3-ish pm.... Then in the toilet, I can see quite a lot of blood in my panty and I become worried... I called up my doc assistant and told him about the incident and he just told me "just rest more". I was sure that when I hear him saying the 3 little words, my heart crumbled....

Dear Lord Jesus, please give me the right mind-set and strenght to get through this difficult phase of pregnancy (1st trimester). Please keep our embroy safe and health at where he should be. Although I'm still having this pain inside me dear Jesus, I wish that it could live through the difficult time inside my weak body. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.




No comments: