CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, April 09, 2009

My 2nd Holiday Trip to Japan




I'm baaacccckkk!!! :) First of all, thank you Lord for the safe journey home. Amen.

Many apologies... I know, it has been a while since I last updated my blog. That's because I just got back from my holiday trip with my hubby!!! It's really nice to hv a break in between your busy schedule... :) Yep, we've been travelling again... and this time, we decided to go back again (after our honeymoon). Which country I'm talking about here??? Well, it's located in the Pacific Ocean. Some people identifies it as the "land of the rising sun"... can you guess it now? Yes, it's Japan!


When we first visited Japan few years back, we said we will return again, and I'm glad and blessed that it finally come true. Hubby said that this was the 2008 anniversary gift for me. I would said that this is the "long-awaited-postpone-break" for us (since hubby has been working very hard lately with no holidays)! :D Anyhow, I'm glad that it finally happened! :D

This time we planned to take it easy and enjoy as much time we have strolling around the country. We did it! :) And we managed to catch a few mins of snow while at Mt Fuji while we were enjoying the breathtaking view of Mt Fuji. Hubby particularly like the onsen there (everyday we dip into the volcano water) and their food too (freshly prepared)! I never see my hubby so eager to want to eat sushi before... heheheh.... well, good for him at least this is not meat/poultry. Fish is always better and healthier options, and what's more he enjoys it! :)

Whilst, I am enjoying the shopping, their delicious cakes & pastries, the cherry blossoms and most of all my camera & new lense. I must say the food there is more of an art than just plain food. They not only look scrumptious but they look very artistic too.... you can feel your slyver oozing out from your mouth the moment you see food! :) I'm not kidding dude. Hubby said that we've shot almost 5,000 photos in this trip alone...WOW! I never thought of so many before!!!!! Well, maybe it's because we are LUCKY enough to see & share the full bloomed of cherry bloosoms while we were in the city of Tokyo. I have to say this was the right timing at the right place! :D We would like to thank the Lord for the wonderful blessings and the safe journey throughout Japan.

Also, along the way, we have met up with the very nice Japanese who were so kind and nice to help us snap a few photos. All in all, we had more fun than before and we truely cherish it! Hubby said he would want to make it an annual trip to Japan in the coming future. I wish so too! :) Hopefully, next we would see the beautiful Hokkaido very soon! ;-)

Arigato! :)






No comments: