CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Shopping with Mum


Last weekend, I brought my mum to grocery shopping with me. It has been ages since we went shopping together as mother-and-daughter :) We enjoyed the shopping very much. One of the reasons being mum managed to find the clothes that she wants. Then, we brought her for sushi for lunch. She enjoyed her salmon sashimi with rice, I choose ramen and hubby choose sushi... all kinds of sushi. Although it was a moderate afternoon but we had spent some quality time together as a family. :)

The day before my mum visit, me and hubby went for movie. We watched Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian which is plain boring... thumbs down for this!!! :( Initially we wanted to watch The Ghosts of Girlfriends past by Matthew McConaughey but it was postponed to end of July... :( so we hv no choice. The movie was worst than Star Trek... OMG!!! can't believe that I slept even at the begining of the movie... this shows how dull and boring is this movie! Those who read my blog, pls dont watch it in the cinema... u will fall asleep like me. haha...







No comments: