CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

God is Faithful

Today was a special day (date: 29.09.2009) for both, me & my hubby... and before I get the details all faded away in my memory, I wanted to record it down. Today was our first day visiting to a new gyne (namely Dr. Wong) at a nearby private hospital. Both me & my hubby were very anxious about visiting this gyne caused very seldom we came acrossed a female gyne before(!). This is our first one, after researching so many private hospitals.

Luckily, we do not have to wait for too long till our turn to see the gyne. There only one patient before us and they were already inside the room with the doc. After waiting about 30 mins, it's our turn!!! :D *so relieved that we do not need to wait too long till our turn......*

Well, my first impression this female gyne was she is nothing girly nor she has a long hair nor wearing any skirt nor her hair is permed (typical doc you will always see in the movie). But one thing which is spot right on was that this gyne is wearing glasses... (Huh... apart of so many things I expect only this came out to be matching?!? hahah..) During our consultation hour, while the gyne trying to record my medical details... my hubby suddenly became very pro-active in answering all the questions that my gyne wanting to ask me (??!) This is very nice of him... *I guess he is also very anxious like me*. :)

I must say this gyne is very straight forward with all questions and answers. No twist-and-turn! After that, we proceed to having my ultra-sound scan. This was the moment I was waiting for... to see how my little baby was doing in my tummy :) As the gyne was expalining the baby structure at her ultra-sound screen... suddenly my hubby (again) abrupt with another question... "Can we see the gender of the baby now doc???" asked my curious hubby wanting to double confirm. My gyne then proceed to scanning my baby genital part and said "Well, it depends if the baby opens it's legs or not..." And continue saying "It's a boy!" and I was suprised and wanting to see it myself to double confirm! So, my gyne tried to scan different angles of my baby body to let us see his... yes, penis. :) To get a clear and better view :)

Overall, we were very happy and satisfied with this gyne compared with the gyne we had on our previous visit. Just one drawback, this gyne will be away from the eve of CNY till the whole week :'( If only she will be availabe when my baby comes out. I guess there won't be any Chinese gyne around at that time of year. Who want to work during festive season... sigh..

After coming out from the gyne office, I still haven't got through with the news that "I WILL BE HAVING A BABY BOY AS MY FIRST CHILD.." It took some time for me to digest what my gyne just told me... until I reached home. I felt blessed that the Almighty Lord has hear my prayers and granted me with a healthy baby (no matter what the gender is). Feels like I want to shout it out loud tothe whole world but I think this one I just kept it to myself... for my own contemptment :)

He who puesues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor. PROVERBS 21:12 NIV

You, Lord, are my God! I will promise you for doing the wonderful things you has planned and promised since ancient times. ISAIAH 25:1 CEV

God os all that is good, I want all of you. SHow us how to seek you in every way, to experience you every day, and grow closer to you. AMEN.

Everlasting God, you have shown yourself to be the only one I can truly count on. Make me as faithful as you are. AMEN.








No comments: