CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Newbies Month



I finally finally FINALLY after much deliberation and research, purchased my new Canon camera, and the wait was worth it... the new Canon EOS M. Will bring my new toy to Disney;and Hong Kong this Christmas! Can't wait! (^____^)



On the other hand, last month my hubby bought me my long long awaited gifts (been drooling for it for almost 10 years now) rolex watch and a channel handbag. I'm totally ecstatic and still cant feel the "high" now! hahaha..... Total damages? It's more then X0,000. This is a very precious gifts (of course many more) & I'll cherish them forever. (^______^)Y

Thank you hubby for the lovely presents & I love you very much! Muaks! 

On the other hand, my hubby also got himself gifts... He bought the Samsung Galaxy hp (despite his iphone 4 is still working well) and a Zara shoe. And he never just stop there, he's planning to get himself a new wallet (saying the thread at the side is coming off) and new laptop. He's still searching high and low for the "one" he likes.  So it's not just me who got presents! ha ha...

p/s: Dear, remember you still owe me a BMW & a semi-D... and a bb girl (??)  So, what are you still sitting there, go start to work hard from now!



Since Christmas just around the corner, here's to wishing all my readers a very happy Merry Christmas. Wishing all your dreams come true & hope you have a lovely time with your loved ones. xoxo





No comments: