CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The REBEL





This is my new present from my hubby recently - the long awaited Canon EOS 450D / Digital Rebel XSi. Thank you honey! muaakss!!!!!!

Hope that in no time I could learn as many ways to shoot photos like the pro... I have been dreaming to buy a DSLR camera for years now.... now, I'm able to do what I love to capture... and in style! I love to capture every single memory in my life or anything that is related to me or my hubby.

Below are the features of my new toy!! :)

The EOS 450D features:
- 12.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- Canon’s EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- 3.5 frames per second
- 3.0” LCD with Live View shooting
- 9-point wide-area AF system with f/2.8 cross-type centre point
- Picture Style image processing parameters
- DIGIC III image processor
- Digital Photo Professional RAW processing software1
- Compact and Lightweight body
- Fully compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites


Look out for more amazing photos from me ;-) For more infomation pls check this website - ttp://web.canon.jp/imaging/eosd/eosdigital4/index.html



No comments: