CafeMom Tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

The "All About Me"




I found this interesting blog - http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/


Complete each sentence:

I am: a wife with no kids (yet!)
I think: a lot about my future
I know: life is not easy
I have: no house under my name
I wish: to have one healthy baby boy and one healthy baby girl someday :)
I hate: hypocrite
I miss: life in the UK
I fear: God
I hear: the world ecomony is going down hill
I smell: freshness in the air each time after the rain
I crave: for a holiday with my hubby (either in the USA/Hokkaido/Europe)
I search: on Yahoo daily
I wonder: what will happened if I'm still living in the UK now
I regret: asking the "frenemies" to become my bridesmaids !! havock!!
I love: my hubby
I ache: during my PMS
I am not: tall enough (ideal height for me 5' 5ft)
I believe: in myself with God
I dance: when I'm happy
I sing: whenever I feel like it
I cry: when I sense sadness
I fight: when necessary
I win: an "arrogance bitch" once in my Math exam with 100% marks!
I lose: my virginity to my hubby
I never: say never
I always: wanted a family of my own
I confuse: when dealing with figures
I listen: to music often
I can usually be found: at home
I am scared: of snake
I need: guidance from God
I am happy about: living on my own with my hubby
I imagine: having to realised one of my hubby's dream




No comments: