CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mamma Mia!


Recently I've watched this movie and particularly love this song Dancing Queen & I hv a Dream. It was fun to watch and it reminds me of my childhood.... living a carefree life without problems. Now as a wife and mature adult, there's so much to think about and do. I wonder if anyone out there enjoying their adulthood??? But then again, if in life, we do not hv any problems then it wouldn't be a prefet one because according to God, we can only plan our journey but HE is the one who decide what kinda route our journey going to be". Only through these obstacles in life we learnt to grow and appreciate our life even more. In other words, we shd be glad nomatter what we encounter in life because "yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery and today is a present!". So we shd appreciate the gift that God has given us.

No comments: