CafeMom Tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

10 things I wish he could change


Recently my keke asked me to write down 10 things I wish to change in him... I have to admit though I'm a bit suprise by his request. Nevertheless, I'm happy that he still wants to have "changes" in his life... cause to most people when they get used to doing something in their life, they will never want to change! Not to mentioned that it is not only for their well-being but also their own good image.... to give confidence to themself!


Most people I encountered will normally say "Why change??!" or "I get used to it already!"or "I'm happy with the way it is now...". Changes seemed unrealistic to certain people... but still they cannot denny it will only give them more good than harm.


Well, let's start jotting down 10 things I wish my keke to change (with immediate effect!):


1. I wish he could sleep at 10.30pm every nite.

2. I wish he could wake up 7.30am every morning & go for a 30mins jog.

3. I wish he could accompany me for a walk every evening/nite for at least an hour.

4. I wish he could cut down on meat (any kind) e.g. chicken, mutton, beef and eat only fish and vegetables.

5. I wish his body weight to be 65kg! Get rid of the tummy at least!! :P

6. I wish his scars are removed from his face.

7. I wish he will listen to me more than just pretending to listen.

8. I wish he could put more thoughts into celebrating our special days e.g. birthday, anniversaries & special occasions.

9. I wish he could stop browsing prono online!

10. I wish he could care more about me... :)

Well, I guess I've completed my task here! Hope to hear good news from me on my hubby's changes yarr.... ciao!!






No comments: