CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sunday stealing


Today, let's do some mind exercise - The "Sometimes" Meme. All you have to do is finish the sentence...

Sometimes I just need: to worry less
Sometimes I want: to change my citizenship
Sometimes I like to: drink hazelnut coffee
Sometimes all it takes: is just to think positively!
Sometimes I picture: the future with my kids & hubby
Sometimes I wish: my wishes will come true very soon
Sometimes I find: a nice piece of good trousers
Sometimes I take: too much fried eggs
Sometimes I look: up to the sky at night
Sometimes I hate: window-shopping alone
Sometimes it’s nice: to go to the beach
Sometimes it hurts: when my hubby scolds me
Sometimes it makes me happy: to see some inspirational movies
Sometimes it’s sad: to see that there's no humanity in this part of the world
Sometimes I listen: to classical/jazz music
Sometimes I sleep: like a baby
Sometimes I like to watch: Korean movie
Sometimes I feel: so energetic and happy
Sometimes I rant: at idiotic-people!
Sometimes I never: smiles
Sometimes I really: hope things could be better soon





No comments: