CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, February 04, 2010

So in Love





Yesterday we went to see our obgyne and he told me that my baby is now 3.1 kg. :) Wow! ain't my baby's appetite is getting better.. Me on the other hand weight at 56.7 kg. Not bad at all... still managed to maintain at that weight despite my BIG appetite (suprisingly my baby loves anything with dark chocolate flavour) ! :)


We also managed to peep my baby with the ultrasound scan. I guess my little angle was sleeping at that time... my gyne told us that his face was face my backbone and that his legs was at my right hand side tummy... my little baby looks so comfortable and relax inside my womb. Dear baby, mummy and daddy can't wait to hold you... :) Hope you are getting ready to meet us very soon.

In addition, I totally forgotten yesterday to take in my washed laundry before I went out :S It was true what my pregnancy book told me that I will be more absentminded, apprehension, and excitement plus anxiety @_@ So, there goes my clothes... all wet under the shining moon.

My pregnancy book also said that I will become more irritability and oversensitive, impatience & restlessness, increase difficulty in breathing, buttock & pelvic discomfort and achiness, swelling of ankles and feet, increaseing clumsiness and difficulty getting around... etc. which is all applicable to me! *_* Therefore, I highly recommend you to have this book with you as your reference during or before your pregnancy. :) It's the best book I bought so far!

My hubby on the other hand, was not showing enough support at all..... :( Recently, at night I'm having difficulty getting out from my bed to go to toilet and he repeatedly "grumpy" about helping out of bed!! :( This is the MAIN reason why men also should also experience pregnancy!

No matter how you explained to him that it's the hormones and not my fault (nor the baby) that I've these difficulty!!!! >_<" And he also does it for 2 nights and he started to grumpy about it!!! Can't imagine if the baby is out... will he really do like what he told me to wake up in the middle of the night to take care of my baby?? I will update you on that.... stay tuned! ;-)



No comments: