CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Hello Febuary!


Finally the month I've (or we've) been waiting for, working toward and possibly worrying about just a little bit is here at long last... :)

Today, as i logged on to my FB, I was surprised to receive a message from a friend (Lx3) in FB letting me know that she is excited that Feb is just around the corner and that my due date is drawing near... X) I have to say it's very nice of her to remember that I told her my due date was on the 1xth Feb. :) Me on the other hand are feeling a bit nervous + anticipated + uncertain (as I really dunno what to expect) + fear + anxiety + relief (it's the final month) but at the same time excited that I'm going to meet my newborn sweetie pie very soon! :) Even, today I received a call from my mum asking me how I was doing with all the preparation to welcome my dear sweetie pie... :)

I can see that everyone including my hubby were getting excited about meeting my sweetie pie. I pray that dear Jesus will give me a safe and fast delivery when the day comes. And that my baby will be healthy and I will have no complications whatsoever during my labour. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.





No comments: