CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Free Person


Let's recap what had happened in the past few weeks while I'm away...

Date: 10.03.2010

Yippieeeeeeeeeeeee..... Today, I am a free person! No more staying in the room. My confinement period was finally over! :D Starting from tomorrow, I can take my bath like usual or shall I say as long as I want (hahah... still have to practice precaution though not to get cold), walk around the house with my new baby, carry my baby as long as I can, but still I can't simply eat whatever I want especially those categories as 'cold' food. I am carving for a few food since my pregnancy e.g. crabs (my all time fave), durians (only the sweet ones), curry fish, sushi, and etc. etc. :D Still I am counting my days till the 100th day.... only can set my mouth on those seafood... :'(

Another thing to be happy about is that from now on, I can have my days, sweet moments & peace of mind at home with my own family. (^_^) No more nonsense from my mum (not to say I'm not grateful of what she did but I'm just so very disappointed with her right now). It has been a huge havoc while my mum stayed over at my house. Lets just say that she is just not the role model I was hoping for or she should be. Very very disappointed with her... If not because of the incident that happened during my confinement period, I think I'm still blinded by her behaviour all these while (not to mentioned that my siblings are the worst).

To me, family relationship/ties is very important. But it's just very heartbroken to see/have such person who treated their own family members poorly. I just couldn't stand it!!!! I hated people to mistreat their own family members like that! (>_<) Where does all the family values gone?!! They always said, if you treat a person nicely, you will be treated the same by the person but in my case I don't think so. It's just me alone who are treating them nicely like a family. Well, I guess I shouldn't be so heartbroken with them anymore from now on... I have my own family now.

I prayed that Heavenly Father who is constantly watching from above over us will watch over me and my newly start family members. My family members now extended to 3 person. Please guide us through our journey to become a happy family who support and care for each other. In Jesus name I prayed. Amen.









No comments: