CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Miracle Baby Boy is Here!


Hello everyone!!! First of all, I want to announce to y'all that our little bundle of joy is finally here to meet the world and of course to meet his daddy & mummy! :) Thank you Heavenly Father for the blessings.

So sorry for the looooonnnngggg silence. I felt good though to be able to reconnect with my blog again (it is definitely won't be the same again but I'm equally glad)! I miss my blog SO SO much! Can't imagine life after having a baby would be this hectic (?!!).. No wonder they said time flies by very fast when your baby arrives.. and YES!!!!! I've just given birth recently to a baby boy (he arrived earlier than I predicted)! (^_^)

On this beautiful and wonderful day of 8th Feb 2010, my little precious came to say hello to me & my hubby =) It was all joy and wonderful to be able to held my little baby for the first time in my arms (after about 15 hours of labour pain!!!) ^_^" I could never forget the experience of delivering my first baby. It was amazing God's work!!! Praise the Lord. But if you ask if I would do it again... I would say NO! heheh.... this experience happened once is enough, but I will cherish it forever in my mind and heart. (^_^)

I would also like to say, thank you Lord for the safe delivery of a healthy baby.

Dear Almighty Lord, may You continue to bless my family and may You continue to guide my hubby and I in our lives on how to take care & educate our child in Your way. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Just for the record, my baby boy weights 3.25kg and 52 cm long!









No comments: