CafeMom Tickers

Monday, April 05, 2010

I Will Survive


Lately, it's getting harder for my little precious to fall asleep from 10 p.m. onwards until 12-ish or 1-ish a.m. It's quite heartbreaking to see him keep crying especially at night. He must be very tired but we just duno what's wrong with him... Me on the other hand, is worn out at the end of each day, and can fall asleep anytime as I hit the bed (not like previous years falling asleep was quite a challenge).

Not sure what can we do to make him fall asleep faster without all the whining and crying... I've tried to bath him in warm water once in the evening and on that evening itself, he falls asleep just after the bath but the next day, when I do it again, it just didn't work anymore ?? ? :(

Lucky thing my hubby is around to take the night shift from me... or else, I think I'll collapse... but sometimes I do wake up to check if they are asleep if not, then I'll take over from my hubby. This is called SUPPORT. Sometimes we need others to help once in a while... Thanks deary hubby... you are my hero! :)






No comments: