CafeMom Tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Magic Touch


He is 79 days old.

Today, my little precious accompany me shopping...Guess what! He has been out with us for more than 5 hrs (!!). First time he could made it till so long. :)


First, we went to Ikano for his bed sheet and then do lunch, then to BV for tea break and to run some errands, & finally to BSC for dinner (this part was last min decision) since we saw him sleeping peacefully when we left BV and so we took the opportunity to fill our stomach since it was around our dinner time. But the clumsy daddy bang the car door so loud scaring my little darling thus woke him up at the parking lot as we reached BSC!!! (>_<)

Of course, as predicted he was very cranky when we were in BSC coz I think by that time we brought him there, he already reached his limit of friendliness or shall I say patient! (>_<") So sorry dear, mummy & daddy have to had our dinner before we head home coz by the time we are home daddy will be too tired to cook.

At night, he was very cranky and started crying after my mom called... I duno what makes him so upset... He started to chew his hand vigorously (still feeling very cranky)... We then brought him upstairs to our room so that he will feel cooler (air-con was on) and less sweaty. Still he was feeling very upset with his gum... kept on biting his fingers!!

Then, I asked daddy to bring the pacifier to him. Amazingly, he stopped crying as we put the pacifier into his mouth... Still he was feeling unstable... as he hold his fingers to my index finger and we both lying in the bed side-by-side... Eventually, both of us doze off. This was amazing, he self soothe himself to sleep in bed by himself WITHOUT having us to carry & soothe him to sleep! :D

How I wish this could happen every nite... :P







No comments: