CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I'm Back!!



Sooooooooooooo sorry for the lack of updates lately... I've been busy for the past few weeks.

First of all, me and my dear family have been to Singapore for a week with all the pre- and post- preparations, packing and readjusting to the new environment and then back to the old environment again (for our baby J), it's kinda tiring but it's fun (if u do it once a while I mean).

Secondly, baby J kinda grumpy lately especially during the night... may be it's because of the readjustment of environment. I stayed up almost all nights until 12 am! 0___0''

Thirdly, my PMS started to come back to haunt me... :( All the pain has disturb my routine and job in taking care of my baby & household chores.

Never thought that I've missed my July entries... -__-'' And now it's already AUGUST!!!!? WOw! Time do flies like tornado. Will try my best to update more entries in my blog from now on provided that my dear baby will sleep on time without any fuss. :-) **Crossing my fingers & praying hard to dear Jesus **












No comments: