CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

CNY Shopping


Today, we went for our 3rd CNY shopping. Almost all shopping were decorated with CNY decoratives and theme... yes, the RED colour is a must in CNY and you can see almost every corner of the shopping mall were decorated with red stuffs! :D 

I can see all families are preparing for CNY as they are busy buying goods for their family. Especially those MOTHERS. :)  Bags after bags of new clothes for their children. I also got a new shirt (the 2nd piece) for baby J today!!! :D 

Well, the first ones I bought from this french shop. It's a baby suit in red but with stripe. Too bad it only left one piece & it's for 18 months. I have been going to the same shop but in other location to find the right size for my dear baby J but it all sold out!!??! Wow! looks like those mothers are really out there to buy whatever for their babies (I have to say apparel  in this shop is not cheap though). Looking at the shirt size and my dear baby's size we (hubby &I) reckon that it will fit baby J in no time. So we decided bought the last piece of 18 months size for him. Sounds desperate huh... hahahah....

And, the second piece of his new clothes that we just bought today are this traditional Chinese costume but with a modern twist! :)   You know why this piece is so special? Coz it's a baby suit! :) Both my hubby and I loved it when we saw it! Hope baby J will love it too.

We can't wait to see him put on his first traditional Chinese suit. ;-)






No comments: