CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year to 2011


 
Happy New Year everyone!!!

Another new year, another new beginning! 

Lets do our best this year to live our precious little life to the fullest and without regrets. Don't look back... instead look forward to many more happy moments and joy in life. Life or shall I say "TIME"  is too precious to be wasted on those people which are meaningless you when you are in trouble. Instead, value those who appreciate you more.
Do what makes you happy! That's my New Year's motto this year. =)  

As for my resolutions, I have a few things which I wish to accomplished this year and I really hope they will come true. 
1. Still the same as my previous wish - to have my own house where I can called HOME! 

2. Start to add value to our lil' family.

3. Be happier than last year.

4. To have at least a day off in 2 weeks. I really need it as it will help me stay sane!

5. Be there for my lil' precious. Help him to walk and talk.

6. To have my rolex watch which I've been dreaming of since last year! >_<

7. Try to exercise at least once a week. Go walk around the garden.

8. Star doing my baby's scrapbook!

9. Give my baby his very first birthday party! :D

10. Keep writting my blog & my baby's journal.










No comments: