CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2011 Wish List



Hmmm... I was just wondering what should I write on my blog today and suddenly I just realised that I haven't update my wish list for this year!!! Oh my, haven't I been busy all these while. Well, now is the perfect timing to do that :P I'll just update you one the TOP 3 items:


1. Rolex watch - it has been years since my dear hubby said he wanted to get me one and when he had the money he didn't buy me one?!?! >_<

2. A house of our own.. well, hubby said he is going to buy a house for us next year... but I wish that he could do it this year... :P

3. My long waited Chanel handbag!!! :'( and am still waiting to own one!!!

Hopefully, dear God is generous enough to grant my wish above. I promise to be good! :)








No comments: