CafeMom Tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Another BusyBody Neighbour (!!)


Sigh... to tell you the truth, we have been moving for quiet a few times now over the past 10 years. And each time we moved to a new area, the neighbor got worst!!! (@____@) This recent one just like others likes to "keh-poh" around... I think if possible she wants to even know what your frat smells like each time & where! Trust me, this is the most pathetic neighbour I've ever seen!!!

She knew when I go out to hang my clothes (even I tried to minimize all those keys sound & door), she want to know where we hang out during weekends or whenever my hubby is back, she even wanted to see how we live & how my house looked like! She & her husband even got the most foul mouth in this neighborhood!

Gosh.... never though could find such trash in this peaceful neighborhood! This busybody bitch must have been come from a very nosy family & is very poor & uneducated! Of course I have my reasons for saying so... and trust me, I'm right if not 3 at least 2! I'm confident!

My hubby said she had nothing better to do even she has 2 children to care for but she doesn't give a damn! Rotten to the ends! I wish they moved right away if not tomorrow!!!













No comments: