CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Bring On the Battle




For some reasons, I have the urge to scold peop
le today (???)... Have you ever have this kind of feeling before? But I'm in a perfectly OK mood today... not too bad of a mood I suppose! :P May be my sixth sense is telling me that today I'm going to face with a few idiots! SO I already build up all my defense system and ready to march into the battlefield.

Firstly, the idiot driver! I don't think he wants to understand that "I asked him to come on time & right on my door step!"... He still smses me to tell me that he is else where waiting for my call! Then, this wonderful hp of him didn't received my message asking him to come right away! I waited and waited... 15 mins passed... and I'm still waiting..... I think some people just LAZY to use their brain sometimes... they prefer to kept it somewhere & let it rot...

Clearly, this idit driver wants to get a piece of me! So why I struggle??? I gave him a piece of me today! :D And it feeels great! Yeah! I'm venting my anger at him & at the same time feels good abt it! :D He made me do it.... ! :)

Secondly, this idiot staff just too lazy to even listen to their customer's complaint & did what's their stupid head told them to... SO another place for me to vent my anger ! hahaha! I think I'm kinda enjoying it today... (CAUTIONS: this can be addicted!!) I think this is the third time I explain and explain the same situation to them (to 3 different idiots) and they still refuse to listen & do what is right!

SO I decided to march right into the battle and screw the so called supervisor! You think I have no money to pay for one of your stupid class?!! I can't image how those cheapskate staff mind could think that I want to get their stupid freebies? I JUST WON'T PAY FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T INFORMED BEFORE HAND!!!! GET IT YOUR IDIOT!!!! If you're not happy, then sue me!!

With no where to turn to, the supervisor then surrender & said "the class is free". You shd have said earlier, why have to make things worst for yourself? Such an IDIOT!

Hhhmmmppp.... =) and that's all for today. Kinda tired now that all my energy has been used up on those rubbish!

Bye! Going to replenish & recharge now.................. Have a nice day everyone! :)







No comments: