CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pretty Buy




Hi there, it has been a very hectic but fulfilling weeks for me. It's crazy I know! How time flies.... now it's the end of June 2011!!! And I've not done much for myself??! Wish I could have a maid or cleaner to do the house chores for me! (>_<)

And I must say, dealing with an idiot staff is like drinking a poison.... they will kill you slowly if you are not straight enough with them! Talking about being friendly and kind... Ha! I think there's only one way or the other - either you are nice or fierce! No playing "friend-ly"!!! They will treat you like you are one of their friends !


Lately, I've made a few purchase which I find very refreshing & beautiful! Of course, it is useful as well... but most of all, who can resist such pretty things with such special price?!! :D Here are some of the things which I bought during my shopping lately:

1. Ikea Flundra dish drainer
2. Ikea Mata 4 piece eating set ~ this was actually bought by J boy's daddy ^^3. Ikea SKOJIG table lamp

4. LeSportsac Pouch - Yacht Dot print - Two zipped main compartments













No comments: