CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's All About Me & JJ





I guess you are already used to my long silence...


Hi there! I'm around somewhere... alive & kicking! :) Most of the time I was busy with my 20 months old (now) baby & my other not so busy time (sometimes), I tired to find some "me" time. But it seems like it was not so successful... MOSTLY, I was up with something. (>_____<)

Recently, for example, my hubby was away for almost 20 days on a business trip to Europe!!! This was the first time we've been apart for so long... it was also the first time for JJ to be apart with his dad for so long! At first, I could only imagine HELL!!! But then again, I feel that it was also a good time for me to bond with my JJ since his daddy was not around. We could spend some quality time together... no quarreling nor talking nonsense! (Yep, when my hubby was around all these happens quite often because of his idiotic behaviour).

It was pure bliss these 20 days (apart from the week that he's sick)! I still feel like kicking the *MF* who brought the sick child to the classroom on that day! (@____@)

Apart from that, JJ was quiet a good boy & he's so much fun to be around with... :) Can't stop laughing with him when we're together! Although, my shoulder is about to fall off my body, every time I went to bed, I'm happy to see JJ sound asleep in his bed.

Love you, my dear son. Mummy wish that you'll grow up to be a fine young man and a healthy man! Muaks!










No comments: