CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shame On You!




Sometimes, I really wish that I could smack JJ's dad with a broom ... and especially today! He knew that his son is going to have a "meltdown" anytime soon today at the shopping mall... And him being stubborn still ignore his son's needs and tried to force his son to follow his way! What an ASSHole dad my son's got!


Also, he himself always looking at his hp when he's around his son but scolded his son for nothing when his son wanted to see pics with the hp... I can't believe these words came from his bad-mouth, "watching too much hp is not good"! Ha! Makes me wannt to smack him again here!! Pls look at the mirror my dear....

How idiotic of him to teach nonsense stuff to my child!!! I seriously HATE the way he speaks ill of me in front of my child. Although he tried to say it with humor but I find it sickening! It's not funny at all more over it's disgusting!! He was just like his dad!!!!! I also hate his dad's way of talking... it repulses me every time he tried to open his mouth to speak! Not to forget his *MF* also has a bad taste in humour-ing!! (*0*)












No comments: