CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All Unwell





This week has been a bad week! All of us including our lil' precious are sick! (-____-)'' Miss his lil' bubbly self... heartache to see him crying & agonizing in pain & discomfort. First, his daddy fall sick. Then, his mummy.... then, our lil' sweetheart. :(

To be frank, I haven't really recovered from the tiredness when my hubby was away on his business trip & now this!?! Sigh..... I only can say I don't have a loving hubby. He not only doesn't care about this family welfare & continues to work till he drops. :(

Geez... Now I realised a have a depress family life. I really hope J boy will be an understanding boy than his dad in this area.

Dear Lord, please heal & protect our family from any illnesses. I hope this is not too much to ask from You, Almighty. We love You & hope you'll bless us with a healthy body & happy day ahead. Amen.












No comments: