CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Infectious Spirit

Recently, while watching TV at home I came across one of Rain's MTV (called It's Raining) and I was deeply touched by his way of dancing. I must say that I have not seen any Asian singer who dance so passionately like Michael Jackson or any other Western singer!! His moves really attracts me! I must say though, his acting was not as good as his dancing skills... :)

While browsing in one of the music store with my keke recently, I found one of his concert DVD namely "Rain's First Live Concert - Rainy Day" in Seoul, year 2005. (Here, I wld like to thank my keke, who bought the DVD. I really appreaciate it!) After watching his concert, I must say that his concert ROCKS!! I've never seen anyone (Asian singer) sing and dance so gracefully as he did. You can see all his passion and determination while he is on the stage. I must say I never see this kind of "fire" before in an Asian star... he even takes the effort to planned the whole stage performance. I must say, this is the first time I hear his songs and performance on stage. He really did make my jaw dropped! Damn, I missed his concert in Malaysia recently (Jan 27th, 2007 at Bkt. Jalil). But never mind, I will buy his World tour DVD when available.

There are a few songs which I really like after watching his DVD concert:
- I do
- Again & Again
- Na
- Instead of saying goodbye
- To you

Some of Rain (Bi) background information:
He came from a poor family. Born inthe year of Pig on 25th June 1983 (now he is only 24 year old) His mother passed away due to diabetes before he even debut his 1st album. He has a younger sister name Jung Hana. He became addicted to dancing when he is 12 years old and before his solo career he was involved in a boyband group named Fanclub (consist of 5-6 members in the group) but was not successful that was back in 1998. However, in 2002, he found a producer and manger, namely JYP Entertaiment who is willing to promte him after been to 12 other auditions with different production company. Before becoming a singer, he was the back-up dancer for JYP. After 3 years (in 2005), he has his first concert in Seoul and since has become very successful in Asia. Named by Time magazine as 100 most influential people in Asia on 2005/6. Check this out -
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1187264,00.html

He always say that he would love to have a girlfriend now and go out with his friends more often but he couldn't because he has to continue working hard to achieve his dream. Even though he haven't achieve the dream that he wanted but I would say up to now, his hardwork really pays off.

I really hope my keke would also be inspired by his spirit to fight for your own dreams. To become where Rain stands today, I'm sure he has gone through a lot of painful moments in his life but he did not give up fighting for his own dreams. I hope when you (my keke) feel restless, he (Rain) will be the source of inspiration to you.

And, don't forget to pray to God. I'm sure He will guide you through your journey to your destination. Have faith in Him and in yourself.

No comments: