CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Grand Opening



First of all, let me just say how glad am I that I'm able to finally create my own blog and I wanted to dedicated this page to the love of my life, which is my keke (also my soulmate).

I've been thinking for some time already to set-up this page for you and I'm very happy that it is finally happening, as you know I'm not that kinda internet savvy. Here, you will find all my thoughts to you... and I hope as you will like and enjoy what see here.

Remember this whenever you feel lost :
Trust God, and He will keep you on his track;
May God give you the wisdom to face every difficulties in your life and may He give you the tourch when you are in darkness ~ AMEN.


Here is a clip which I would like to share with you...

Hope this will ease a little burden off your shoulder. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iel-f8ZZcNM&mode=related&search=

Hope after you watch the above clip, you could understand why sometimes I'm a bit hard on you... Coz I want to see you achieve your dreams!

Remember that :

" Success is for those who are willing to put in the effort without complaining".


Critism is only words if you ignore them... But if you take action on them, you will see results! As the saying goes ~ NO PAIN NO GAIN!






No comments: