CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

After My Trip to Thailand




Me & my keke really had fun while we were in Bangkok! however, I must say the weather there are crazy HOT, hot, hot, and we have to endure the hot sun while visiting some of the prominent places in Bangkok. We sweat like nobody business.... Anyway, the food there undoubtly good and the people there are all very friendly especially those who knows how to speak English. Shopping malls are HUGE and there are quite a number of shopping malls cater to all kinds of needs. I have to say I enjoy the shopping mall there and the street food are simply delicious than the restaurant ones.

The price in the shopping mall are a little priecy than in Malaysia!!! But there, you got variety of choices not like in Malaysia some vendors just bring in a few designs :( Thai girls those who are Chinese are well groomed but generally the Thais are no different than the Malay in our country (their look).

I'm suprise that I didn't buy any souvenir from Thailand but I did bought a Nike Shoe made in Thailand.. heheh... this ones a bit cheaper with discounts somemore.. ;)

That night where we were going for Rain's Concert actually raining after his concert... all the people are drenched including me & keke... and we were so hungry. I guess all our body fat were burnt during the concert... hehe... Rain was awsome!! He's cute with his small little eyes... he managed to pull off the concert so well... This is by far the best concert I've ever been to! :)

Thanks keke for this lovely present! I love u always...



No comments: