CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2007

COWARD



This incident happened again and again… I do not know how to describe his irresponsible attitude towards the “things” happened around him. His reckless attitude put me off always! when this thing happened. I must say he really owns all the negative attitude which both his parents has… IGNORANCE & self praise for the things which happened so coincidently at his luck and he will say that it is his strong point! Same like his idiot parents! There’s none other name for you to call them except the world COWARD!! These people only pick on people who are smaller than them i.e. those who earn less money than them and/or their size smaller than them!!

When a person slap you once, you can say that he did it unintentionally but when he slap you the second time, for a child he will certainly have make his move to avoid or to response to the situation saying “hey! I’m not an idiot but if you hit me again you are going to be sorry for that later…” Well that’s for a child. What happened if it is a grown man? What would you do? I’m sure if it is any of you out there, you have started to make some move in order to make your right to live in this world noticeable!!

But one thing for sure what is going to happen to “him” (who I refer to as coward) is he will think the person did it unintentionally and make no comment about it and at the same time he will feel embarrass (instead of angry or disturb or disrespect etc.) that the person had slap him (???). And I can assure you that if the person slaps him again for the third or fourth times, he will still make no response to that person and still thinks he is unintentional as well. Bear in mind “the person” who slap him here is not even his friends not someone close to him. I’m sure you as reader are wondering what is the heck this guy is thinking about??? Is he an idiot? No! Is he knocked his head somewhere that it is dysfunctional? No! Is he a human being? Yes! Then what is his problem?? I do not know!

These people do not know his own rights and they do not have any direction in life. Which really scares me…. I’m deeply disappointed with him. He is just like his parents… nothing is good in him which I can see he will teach my child next time. I’m really worried….

I’ve also not being me since XXX years because he no longer my guardian angle. He has lost his sparks and he has lost his faith since he left that hell-ouse. There’s one time where I’m being bullied by a salesgirl and because he wanted to safe his face he pretended nothing was happened and continue to do business with the salesgirl. I was totally shocked and disappointed in him!! Where is the man which I once can rely to?????? Until today I still can’t find the answer… perhaps he has died….. there’s one way to remind me so that I do not have to depend on him so much to protect me next time someone bully me again. I’ll have to stand for my own now……..

What also worried me is that he do not have this patriotism (in the sense that he will stand up for his own right and for the one he loved just purely because he love the person so much whatever she did he will stood by him that kind of attitude) in him… not that he has a lot of wives…. Only one wife he also failed to protect..??!! haihhhhh…. I wonder how my child will grow up to be??? One thing for certain I DON’T WANT THEM TO BE LIKE THEIR COWARDLY FATHER OR LIKE HIS IGNORANCE PARENTS!!!!




No comments: