CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fate

Have someone ever tell you that it was your fate/destiny in life? Yup! I have. I'm not sure if some of you out there believe in fate but I do. If it was meant to be, it will be and if it's not, then it's not. No matter how hard to try to avoid the incident to happen, eventually it will happened no later or sooner... I know it sounds creepy but this is the fact. Nobody can change his/her destiny unless you are God.

This crazy incident happened in a shopping mall recently where I was trying to avoid a contact with a "crazy dude" which was doing some kind of event on that day. When I found out that the event that he was doing was just around the shops where I normally go I sacrifies not going in the shop even though it has sale... and I take the extra mile to walk to the other shops which I want to go.

And the funny things was, no matter how hard I tried to avoid this person, eventually we met face-to-face... I was walking towards the directions he was walking from. How weird is that!!!! Then later on, we didn't even meet at all in the same floor when I walk to the shop where his event was near???!

This has happened to me for more than once... +_+


No comments: