CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I had my hair cut today. Just feel like having a bit of change from the old me. Did you know that when I was young I never had my hair grow longer over my shoulder before... not evern once! Now that I can grow my hair as long as I like, I started to like my hair short instead... not very short but mid-length. I figured it's really easy to manged for I'm not that kind of women who will sit in her room make-up(-ing) for hours everyday. It's too tedious for me! I'm just the kind of lady who adores natural beauty... ins and outs! No overly done make-up or hairdo pleaseee!!!

As for my Valentine's Day, he didn't do anything special this year... but I did give my hubby a suprised present. I bought him a cuff link with his initial! :D Good idea rite? heheh... and he really likes it. I'm glad. But the sad thing is he didn't even prepare anything for me before hand. To be honest, he never suprised me on Valentine's day before. He never prepare to celebrate it with me on this special day. He said to him this is just another day and that we are not lovers anymore. Excuse me!!! We are not lovers anymore??? Then, where's the love??? Truely disappointed with him............. it's the thoughts that count for me.

Frankly, buying a present for a guy is harder than I thought... guy stuff is quite expensive... and sometimes you ran out of idea on what to buy for your guy. I don't like the old routine to buy the same stuff every year. Normally, I will see what's he needs or what's is useful to him then only I consider buying him the present. Cause guy is different from girl... I mean straight guy. They prefer things which is useful to them wherease girls prefer things which is useful too but in different ways! ;-) wink* wink* so hubby you still owe me two presents! Don't forget yaa....

No comments: