CafeMom Tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Have Faith


More bad news... It seems like my health is not only improving at a very slow rate it has caused me twice unsuccessful pregnancy... it doesn't even pass through the very early stage where the sperm and ovary met (?!??). I'm almost devastated when I hear the news from my doc. What else I can do apart from getting treatment from the TCM...? I don't want to go to the western doc... it's too risky for my health.

But I'm hopeful... I know God is with me all the time. He knew what I went through and He will give me all the courage and strength that I need to face all these obstacles in life. No matter what comes, I must stay happy and optimistic. For I'm thankful to God that I'm still alive and kicking! Even it was just a tiny hope, I wish that it will come true for me and my hubby sake.

Don't give up hope so easily... keep on fighting till the end. I must have faith in Lord Jesus.


1 comment:

Orland said...

Nice blog...
i enjoy it very much :)

Pls visit my blog at:
www.dalvindoorlando.blogspot.com
thank you so much

Best regard,
OrLaNd
@@@ INDONESIA @@@