CafeMom Tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

TAG HEUER




After much research (since last year), debate, thinking and comparing... finally, we decided that was it! :D I decided to buy the watch for my sweetie for his 31st birthday this year which will be coming very very soon. So, I guess this year he will be receiving his birthday present very early this year :)

Looking back at those two watches which (also) I bought for him (Guess & Casio) in the UK 10 years ago (money well spent ;-) ), I must say it's time to change! :) If it wasn't because the casio watch had died (even after we brought it for repair in two different outlets, according to the salesmen my hubby's watch had gone haywired... it cannot be used anymore.. even replacing it with a new battery..) & the Guess watch bracelet which was always loose according to him.... I think my hubby still hesitate to get a new one for himself. As for me, I think the salesgirl gave me a very good bargain for the watch and I think the new watch suits him very well :)

Well, hope he will cherish the present I bought for him and enjoy using it as long as he wants... heheh... BTW, this piece of watch cost more than thos two but it's an automatic watch which means you do not need to change battery and the bracelet locked in very tightly and safely (no loosing here and there after sometimes). All those two worries were solved in one watch! :D

Below were the product specifications for the watch which I bought for his birthday present -
TAG Heuer Men's Aquaracer Automatic Watch:
Dial window material type: scratch-resistant-sapphire
Clasp: fold-over-clasp-with-safety
Case material: stainless-steel
Case diameter: 40 millimeters
Case Thickness: 11 millimeters
Band material: stainless-steel
Band length: mens
Band width: 20 millimeters
Dial color: black
Bezel material: stainless-steel
Bezel Function: unidirectional
Calendar: Date
Movement: swiss-automatic
Water resistant depth: 984 Feet




No comments: