CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bad Day


It's hard for me to accept the incident that happened to baby J this afternoon... my heart still ache every time I think about what had happened to my dear baby J..... my poor baby fell from the bed today... :''''( I still can feel the shockness in my heart until now.

Don't know why when I first saw him on the floor I can feel that my eyes were in tears but something was holding me back.... I know I shdn't show him the weak side of me and that it was OK he fell (so not to add additional fear and pain to him).... may be this is what they called """"mother-instinct"""... I should have listen to my inner self more to be more more careful and have to do the extra extra cautions when dealing with a baby!!... How very STUPID I am!!!!

Then, after baby J has gone to sleep at night and daddy was out with his friend, I was alone , suddenly when I recalled what had happened to my baby today, my tears came rolling down my cheeks non-stop as I sat down quietly folding the clothes at the living room....

Mommy is so so sorry my dear oh baby J... >_<'' You must have been terribly shocked!!! (@_@) How I wish I could reverse back the time and take back all the sad and bad memories from you my dear baby... Only God know my sorrow... -___- Also, to be blamed --- the irritating neighbor for making all the noise while baby J was asleep this afternoon... all I could hear while I was having my quick lunch was her daughter's screams!!!! IT IS SO VERY IRRITATING to hear them screaming on a peaceful day like this... feel like wanna go over there and give her a slap!! DOn't make me do it.... my patient is not very good nowadays especially with 'irritating-unreasonable-busy body- idiots' like them!! :-/

No comments: