CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me *yawn*





Today I cross over from my twenties into my thirties. A smooth transition that I happily embrace... BUT (-_-') They said one year older means that you are one year wiser!! I'm not sure about the wise part but I can surely tell you that it's definitely NO fun at all celebrating birthday as you grow older and older each year... and to add to that worst scenario is that the person who is so called "hubby" has been showing less and less interest in celebrate your birthday with you!

... it has gotten worst and worst each year as I celebrated my birthday with the man of my life!! (>_<) This is the least thing which I've expected from a marriage or the man who claimed he loves you so much!! No wonder most married couple will lost their affections towards each other after they tied the knot... this is ssssoooo sad to know... but it's so true!

A marriage which has no sparks, affection nor respect for each other is feel like a dying rose.... you know the feeling when you are sick but you still alive... that pain and agony in your heart... nobody would understand.

I'm not say you should receive expensive gift but at least he has the heart to prepare it to celebrate with you... and when I said prepare... I mean he knows what you likes and don't like... so that he would do those things that you wouldn't like on your very special day!!! **sigh*** looks like I've married someone who will not appreciate what I did!

Luckily, this year there's someone special and new celebrating with me (at least it lessen the pain a bit), I feel blessed but at the same time sad that he would grow up to be like his stupid father!! I'll just have to pray to the Lord for his blessings and guidance to look after baby J.



.




No comments: