CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The New Me



Lately, I've been wondering about my life... what I've been doing lately till I've forgot about myself??? I've forgot to enjoy my life, I've forgot how to laugh happily, I've forgot how to live the life which I've been dreaming of!!? (-_-')


It suddenly dawn on me that I've let the "evils" get the best of me all these while! For in the past, even the "3 little fucker" can't even bothered my thoughts, not even they dream of disturbing my peace! I've let the "evils" get the best of me.....!!!

May be I only thought there's only one "evils" in this world and I've never thought someone who called herself a mother could stabbed his own son's back! What a surprise huh!!!
It sad but true... only up to now I realised this.

I read somewhere "people killed people for peace".... what do you think of this phrase? It's so scary to read this phrase actually... in order to get peace, we shd killed each other so that we will get peace in this world??? This is so cruel but this is what happens in our society since BC time.

So what makes you think that this world is a beautiful place to live? Everyday we are haunted by all the evils / negatives people around us which is too consumed by their own benefits till they want to CONTROL your everything!! Yeah, even those who called themselves "parents"!

Therefore, we the new generations of parents shouldn't follow their evil footsteps which they are showing bad examples to the younger generations.... we should live for ourselves!

I shouldn't let their negative thoughts influence me anymore!!!!!!!! I should gathered myself together again to follow my dreams to where-ever it takes me! Looks like I've stopped at somewhere and forgot to continue my journey to my dreams... I shall move forward again but this time, with a brand new motivations and preservation!

This has made me a stronger person! NO ONE COULD ASK ME TO THE THINGS THEIR WAY ANYMORE! DON'T EVEN DREAM!

I've been reborn again! This is the new me! :)











No comments: