CafeMom Tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Greatest Regrets



Do you know what's the scariest thing about a marriage? That is you've married the wrong kind of person from what you've expected him/her to be.

When I was young (I mean back in school times), I always hear people saying that if you want to know whether you have married the right person, wait till you have your first child. I always wonder why wait till then??? What's the mystery about knowing the person you married until you gave birth???

Since then , I always wonder why there's such saying..??? Couldn't you tell when you date the person? Or may be one should date a person long enough (I mean more than 5 years at least) to know the true colour of a person... Then, a girl wouldn't married to the wrong kinda guy... (^_^) wouldn't you agreed?


For the past 10 years, I've been living in my own lie... I always told myself that it's ok he will change for good... never mind, let's give him another chance... etc. etc.

I'm telling you now that all my thoughts were WRONG!!!!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!! (-_-)

Now I truly understand why and there's no way that you could avoid or skip this part of knowing the true colour of a person (i.e. their up bringing, their taste, their mind set)!

And I have to admit that without denying any longer I've married the wrong person! So wrong that I actually wanted to erase all the past and divorce him immediately if not now! Is that bad I tell you... (-_-)
I remember recently he told me that "there's nothing perfect in this world!"... and I wonder why in the first place (before I even decided to married him) I even thought that he is THE MOST PERFECT husband and father to my child????? His words has awaken me that he is NOT the man for me nor my child.

If you don't want a "perfect" life then why the hell you find a girlfriend and married her??? Why don't you just sleep around and be SINGLE all your life??!!! That would be easier for both of us when in the very beginning of our relationship I told you that "I don't intend to prolong our relationship!!" You were the one who is perusing it actively making our relationship work!?? DUHHH....!??

I have ran out of words to describe his spoiled brat attitude and to tell what the kind of nonsense he has put me through since the arrival (well even before) of our son. I regretted that day I give him the chance to come near to me.... I should have shut him out and stay away from him! If I would have known this is the piece of shit I will have to deal with I rather stay single.

I don't think he ever uses his brain to think once for me nor our son. All he care about was himself.... like a spoiled brat!!!! This is the kind of person who likes to sit around and wait for you to serve him like what his mother-fucker did to him... spoiled him like an asshole till now he is still behaving like one! Just take a look as his father-fucker! IT'S THE SAME! U JUST CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE!







No comments: