CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Non-Stop Busy, Busy, Busy



Hey, how are y'all doing? Guess you must be busy spring cleaning your house and getting ready to celebrate CNY since it's just 15 more days to go! =) Aren't we excited to welcome the year of Dragon! Ha! I'm too busy spring cleaning my house & running around to get things for our home before CNY.

So far, I've done the followings:

1.Washed all curtains - bedrooms & living room
2. Clear my toiletries drawers
3. Tidy up our study room
4. Put up the curtain grill in the kitchen
5. Changed the picture position on the wall in the study
6. Spring clean 60% of the container & tools in the kitchen (still 40% to go)
7. Tidy up JJ's toys - put all the "bored" toys in boxes
8. Clear all clothing which were too small for our boy
9. Found a NEW bed frame & mattress (special for spinal) for JJ's play room (from Harvey Norman)
10. Spring clean our closet (re-arrange the space)
11. Potty training my boy - so far he's doing great! But he still haven't poop in his new potty >_<''
12. Did 2 NEW presentations slides for my boy - Occupations & Sports
13. Downloaded a few educational movies for JJ - bob the builder, cars, heavy duty vehicles etc.
14. Clear storeroom 2 - more spacious now
15. paint my front gate
16. paint my laundry grill (I do it myself...hahah)
17. paint the stool (daddy's job well done!)
18. clear the storeroom 3 (at the garage)

Things that are still pending (!):

1. Get the curtains trimmed & put up in the kitchen
2. Clear the store room 1
3. get rid of old mattress & bed frame
4. clean the front & back window
5. decorate our wall with the new cny stickers
6. get another cupboard for JJ's room
7. Find a venue to host JJ's birthday party
8. teach JJ to count 1,2,3 in english
9. get a new sofa for our living room

I guess that's all... Hopefully can do all this before CNY comes! Wish me luck! :D



No comments: