CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Welcome to Yr 2012!



Happy New Year everyone!


Yeah, I know... time had flew! It's 1st Jan 2012 today and I still haven't really get over things to do in 2011!! Oops! What I've been missing??? More TIME please?! I need more time & energy for myself & my family. But it seems that all I've been missing is my tolerance level & it's declining by days... (>____<)


"Some idiot" really knows how to irritate me! I do not know how long could I take it.... Sometimes I feel like I want to give up on him. He's not doing any good to me nor our baby. There were more unhappiness that fall in this house than any other household. I know it's useless to change him (to be better) when he himself refusing to change for good sake. I've use all sorts of methods but nothing seemed working well. I want to give-up on him... but I've pledge my words to the Lord to serve my purpose in life. I love the Lord & I respect his words. But someday, I know the Lord, will decide what is best for me & my child. I just leave all that to Him & let Him take me to where He wants me to go at the end of the day.

I do my part & never to look back. Whatever happens, it's for the best... for all of us even we may not like it. I wish I have more time to write more on this page... I promise I will recap what had happened on my blog. In the meantime, enjoy year 2012! :)









No comments: