CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Trumpet Mouth



I feel like slapping my hubby mouth each time he started to babble i.e. talk without using his brain... Also, especially in occasions where dealing with my family or his side, and that I specially requested him to ZIPPED his mouth! He stills can't stop talking & talking & talking!!!!

How could anyone be so talkative or in Chinese we called it "san pat"!!!????? Really feels like slapping him now if I can just get a BIG spat! @___@

I bet he couldn't keep his mouth shut for just one second!!!! Even when he sleeps, he snore!!!! What kind of MONSTER I've married! Damn! Why others husband can be so politely smart & knows when to talk & when to shut up ??? I'm doomed!!! This has no medicine to cure, it's hereditary!!!! You know from who... yeah, from his "mother fucker" who also been called by most people the "trumpet mouth"!

He just know how to annoy me & make me wants to slap him over & over again!








No comments: