CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I never felt better!

I didn't slept well today... was awaken by a horrible dream... I dreamt that I was going back to school with this big-fat-materialistic-gal (cll)! Damn! I don't even want to see her pig's face anymore!!! makes me wanna puke. It just spoilt my morning! :(

However, all that comes to an end in late afternoon when I read a wonderful commentS from a dear friend. Aaahhhhhhh... why this remarks didn't come any sooner this morning?? :) It is just the right kind of news which I need early in the morning when I open my mail....all the remarks were spot right on the DOT!!! What can I say more..... what I've said about the three devils is a FACT & that everyone also has the same opinion! :P

Lalalalalalaaa..... I can sing all day today... feels like tap dancing!

No comments: