CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lost & Found


Today was a special day.... yes, today I found my primary school best friend which I've lost in contact after our high school... YIPPIIIIEEEE!!!! Yes, we have been bff since standard one! Never in my mind that I would think we could meet up again after 13years in facebook (fb). It was a blessing from my dear Lord! Thank you Jesus. Amen.

I guess with such advance telecommunications nowadays, its makes it harder for you to not to be in touch with whomever you've met. That's why I always think that the children who borned after the year 1980, are so lucky to be able to enjoy such plenty and variety of friends. During my time, we only have telephone... but now, they have Internet which can just connect you to just anybody in this world with just a minimal cost & it's so convenient now.

hahaha... my bff who last time consider very stingy to even call, had called me today!! :D She made the first called to my hp today! :D she even sms me!! :D hahaha... she really hv changed a lot compare to last time. While talking to her over the hp, I realised that we were still the same old us.... laughing non-stop and talking non-stop... :D feels very nolstagic at that very moments.

Hope that from now on, we would still continue to stay in touch no matter what! hahahah... I feel great... God is great & He always will be! :)



No comments: