CafeMom Tickers

Friday, May 08, 2009

My Fat Free Indulgence



Tell you a secret... sshhh... I have a weakness for handbags... :D No matter how bad is the shoes I will always like to carry a nice handbags (I know we have to do matching this and that but... ). I dunno why I have this kind of fetish but it's in me I guess since young. From time to time I will asked my dad to buy me a new school bag... and my dad never asked me why and he just buy whatever bags which I like... Thanks dad! and now thanks to my dearie hubby who recently bought me a nice handbags from Japan Burberry Blue label. I love it very much!!! :) Can you believe it this is my second bags at the same store in Tokyo... hahah... I know this is very sinful... but it's all worth it as I love to carry it. But I saw one more bag which is also the love of my live in Mui Mui, Tokyo store. But the price is way too expensive... :'( next time la... mui mui.... I'll come for you soon, I hope. ;-)

I seldom buy shoes not until it is old and un-lifely when I wear them... and I cannot imagine after a few shopping malls I still cannot find a shoes which I like (???). What is wrong with the designers nowasays??! Can't they design something decent... some of the shoes which I like but the colour is either too bright or dull, or the price is way too expensive (out of my budget), or the design is not my kind of taste. hahaha... guess I'm fussy huh. I don't normally buy things which I don't like.

I'm looking for a scandals actually to replace my old ones... Hmmmph... looks like I will have to wear my dull looking -out-of-date-shoes for a while.....




No comments: