CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, June 06, 2010

A Few Notes on Motherhood



* I'm blessed to have known the true meaning of "unconditionally love" now. After having baby J, this word has opened a brand new meaning to my life. Yeah, even my baby J scratched my face and it leaved scars the next day (pain though :S).

* I have two wonderful grandmothers. Their grace and strength inspire me, and always will.

* Being a mother has given me new appreciation for all my parents fail (in some ways) or never been through in my life. I promise I will sticking it out to my children (no matter what) even though my parents never did to me when I need their help.

* I've learned a lot about myself through being a mother. I'm so much stronger than I thought I was. I will do anything to protect my children.

* As I held baby J while he bled last week, I realized in that moment that nothing is more important to me than the well-being of my children. I wish I could protect them from hurt or pain; but I realize it's my job to help them learn through life's experiences.

* I never realized I was capable of such a magnitude of love. To my child (or children I hope dear Lord will blessed me with more love in the future): Thank you for giving me the gift of motherhood. You are both miracles in your own way; and I'm so thankful for the privilege it is to be your mother. I love you.









No comments: