CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Perfect Gift




I never knew that I would be using a breast pump this often... I thought like most skinny mothers, our milk production will be very little. FYI I'm a petite! :o) Thanks to my dear hubby also for buying me this medela swing breast pump. We bought it even before our baby was born. Hahah... just to stand by in case of emergency!!


We never think much about what kinda emergency will happened... at that time I read somewhere over some comments on the Internet (a very powerful source) that I should get one good pump myself. So I did went to buy a medela pump and I want to thank the person who give me this piece of valuable advise. Although I don't know who is this person really was, (I just know that she is a mother) I really would like to thank her for her honest and valuable advise. Also, I want to thank my hubby for buying it for me. :) Again, thank you my dear... xoxo

This medela swing breast pump which my hubby bought for me was quite expensive compare to other brands but lucky we made the right and good choice! The money was well spent on this product I have to say! :-)

Little do I know that "the emergency" finally came to haunt me!?! My baby was in a nursing strike!!! :x He refuses to nurse and my morning milk beginning to drop!!!!!! I felt terrible don't know what is happening at first when my baby refuses to nurse each time I tried to feed him. It has been for a 3 days already!!!! I felt so disconnected with my baby... I want to be there for him and give him the best I could at his age now... feeling very disappointed with myself lately. :'(

Lucky, thanks to the Internet (again, the most powerful source), I managed to detect / find out the reasons and solutions to my problem (yay!!!!). XD Also, I want to thank the Lactation Consultant at my hospital for giving me some tips on how to increase my milk flow... (although my milk flow hasn't been up and stable yet, I'm thankful for her help and for listening to my problems). It's very distressing sometimes especially when you need someone to listen or talk to about your problems no one is there... my hubby is always busy with his PC and handphone! :'(

Sometimes I don't really talk "with" him in a day apart from talking about our baby and his work... and sometimes I felt bad that I don't want to disrupt him with my problems. He always seemed tired and couldn't be bothered about his wife and her problems... :( so sad!










No comments: