CafeMom Tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

My Dear Cot






I never imagine buying a cot could be this tiring and long process!!! >_<' I thought I saw the one that I think suitable for both me and our bedroom (of course, it has to be safe for our baby to sleep on it) but it turns out, according the salesgirl the shop will have their annual sale next week. Of course, logically, me & hubby decided to wait till next week for their sale (why pay more when you can pay less for the same item?? hahah..). Then, the next week approaches and I found out that the cot which I want is not in the store anymore (!!??).

Hhmmpp... then we end up buying the stroller for our baby which is a good thing at least we settled another thing in our to-buy-item. YES! we finally decided which stroller to buy for our baby. Long ago, daddy already set his eyes and interests on the MaxiCo. & Quinny stroller. Unexpectedly, we got the colour that we like and at a discounted rate. No complaint for this ;-)

So now, back to our first problem which is the cot! We went to other shops to look for alternative and end-up nothing!!! :( At first we saw the Ikea baby cot in blue but it's out of stock at the moment and the stock only comes in late Jan next year according to the salesman.

Then we went to Mothercare and found a suitable ones, but the cot a littler small and may not fit in the mattress that we want to buy... Therefore, we go for another alternative, which the colour not exactly what I'm looking for but it seems that we are out of choice here. But it looks solid and the mattress does fit in, but the salesgirl said they hve no stock in the shop and have to pre-order form the warehouse which may take 2-3 weeks.

Hhhmmmpppp...... what should we do now??? It's already taking 3 days to settle this problem... heheh... I guess God wants us to learn how to be patient and learn to find the next best solutions. I really hope that we could find a suitable cot for our baby soon before I can't afford to walk that much.

Dear Almighty Lord, please guide us in making the right decision and please show us the light if we caught up in the dark while make our decisions. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

These are the cot which caught my attention. Which do you think suitable for me? Pictures from top to bottom: Playbead by Mothercare, Mammut by Ikea, Obaby Jessica by Mothercare, East coast Anna dropside by Mothercare and lastly, Sniglar by Ikea.





No comments: