CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Simple but Fulfilling


31. Yes, that's the magic number now! :) It turns out everything went well yesterday. And he got SUPRISED by my little present! :-> This is how we spent our day.....

For a start, we do some spring cleaning in our store-room in the afternoon. It feels so much cleaner and spacious now as you entered into our store-room compare to the day before! :) Those that need to be throw away, have been put away into the dustbin, and those which need to be recycle, have been packed and delivered to the recycle bin. Yes, I'm a big fan of recycling! :) Some of you may wonder how I recycle? Well, I have 2 simple rules for recycling:
1. Stuff that still new or useful or in good condition, but it is no longer useful to me, I'll put it to recycle bin. It can be clothing, books, basket, some food items, etc. etc.

2. Stuff that can help save the environment later e.g. newspaper, magazines, old batteries, paper bags, boxes, etc. I'll also put it to recycle bin also.

After that, we went out for dinner at this French restaurant. It's our first time and we didn't know what to expect but it seemed there were quite number of partrons who already there in the restaurant so we decided to give it a try. It turns out the food is delicious and I especially like the Creme Brulee!!! It's yummy! :) Hubby enjoyed his meal there too! Looks like we have another place to have dinner next time.. :)

Then, we went to pick up his fave dark choco cake which he has no idea I had pre-ordered it weeks before until yesterday.. heheh... it turns out the cake was soooo delicious. Even though we were so full after our dinner we managed to grab a few bites at the cake! hahah... Then, hubby proceed to opening his present! :) This is where he was most suprised!!! He thought it will be another photo frame from me this year but he was wrong.. heheh... The reason I bought him the present was to wish him - "May you be blessed with good luck in everything you do". Happy birthday sweetie! :)

So all in all, we had a fabulous day. One thing hubby suddenly said to me while we were enjoying the cake, "We will be celebrating this next year with our boy soon!". Aww... that was so sweet to hear dear... :)




No comments: